Special COVID-19 Office Precautions
We are OPEN FOR ALL YOUR VISUAL NEEDS! We have taken special precautions to ensure your safety.
- We will be taking temperatures and appointment times will be increased and staggered to ensure adequate time for social distancing and sanitization.
- Only the patient will be allowed in the office, Minor children or special needs patient may be accompanied by only one individual.
- Patients will be asked to wash hands in our office prior to working with staff or Doctors.
- We are asking all patients to complete forms at home (see Forms Tab on our website) and bring them at the time of your appointment.
- If patient wears Contact Lenses, come in wearing lenses and bring their own contact lens case to the exam.
- Doctors and Staff will be wearing masks and when working at closer distances with patients they will use face shields. They will be monitored for any health concerns.
- When coming to our office, please call us when you get to the building and we will tell you if it is okay to enter our office.
- Eyewear display frames will be sanitized after each patient tries on frames.
- Don’t forget, you must wear a mask!